Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Walford Web, the online home of EastEnders' discussion since 1997. We cover EastEnders news, discussion and spoilers. Join the discussion and make your voice heard! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're wondering what EastEnders is, click here to see what all the fuss is about.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cast Changes Thread
Topic Started: 20 Dec 2015, 13:42 (205,592 Views)
Shamelessness
Member Avatar

Arrivals:
Ray Kelly - Sean Mahon (Summer 2018)

Returns:
Alfie Moon - Shane Richie (late 2018)
Ruby Allen - Louisa Lytton (late 2018)

Departures:
Donna Yates - Lisa Hammond (July 2018)
Carmel Kazemi - Bonnie Langford (Autumn 2018)
Edited by Shamelessness, 19 Jul 2018, 14:20.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eastend90
Member Avatar

Was going to do this New Years Day so thanks-one thing to note-Cora's got moved to the past Chracters on the website apprently but whether somebody's put it there in error or not reamins to be seen.

Shamelessness
Member Avatar

eastend90
20 Dec 2015, 13:45
Was going to do this New Years Day so thanks-one thing to note-Cora's got moved to the past Chracters on the website apprently but whether somebody's put it there in error or not reamins to be seen.
Digital Spy have confirmed she is on a break until late 2016.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/news/a777777/will-cora-return-to-eastenders-after-her-homelessness-plot-fear-not-we-have-the-answer/
Posted Image

eastend90
Member Avatar

Shamelessness
20 Dec 2015, 13:47
eastend90

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/news/a777777/will-cora-return-to-eastenders-after-her-homelessness-plot-fear-not-we-have-the-answer/
Ooo-Hadn't spotted that so thanks-at least we can rule her out of the Christmas Day Death then-I have a feeling It's gonna end up being Vincent or Fatboy because everyone that is involved in the Bobby/Car Crash story are accounted for on castlists for Early January unless they plan to pull another Emma on us.)

Forest11
Default Avatar

I have a feeling Glenda might return a episode or two earlier than announced.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Planck
Member Avatar

Has it been confirmed that Dean leaves (in some way) on the 2nd part of New Years? Or is that speculation?

Zachary
Member Avatar

Shamelessness
20 Dec 2015, 13:47
eastend90

God fucking bless!!
Posted Image

Stan
Member Avatar

Does Belinda return on 12th? She wasn't in the cast list however it did say there was a "familiar face back in the square"....
Posted Image

Shamelessness
Member Avatar

She definitely returns in week 2, I'm guessing from the "familiar face" spoiler that it's the 12th since she doesn't appear in any cast lists for the whole week.
Posted Image

eastend90
Member Avatar

Shamelessness
2 Jan 2016, 22:09
She definitely returns in week 2, I'm guessing from the "familiar face" spoiler that it's the 12th since she doesn't appear in any cast lists for the whole week.
Interestingly Belinda makes her return on Monday 11th According to DS

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/news/a778563/soap-spoilers-eastenders-return-coronation-street-romance-emmerdale-slap-hollyoaks-newbie/

Shamelessness
Member Avatar

Fingers crossed for Little Mo on the 12th then.
Posted Image

Forest11
Default Avatar

Shamelessness
3 Jan 2016, 01:07
Could be Lisa Fowler ready for Louise.
May well be Jack or Glenda coming back through. I do hope it is Little Mo
Edited by Forest11, 3 Jan 2016, 01:37.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Michelle Fowler,Ice Skater
Member Avatar

basdfg
3 Jan 2016, 01:36
Shamelessness
Could be Lisa Fowler ready for Louise.
May well be Jack or Glenda coming back through.
Courtney?
I assume you mean Louise?
You edited it :P
Edited by Michelle Fowler,Ice Skater, 3 Jan 2016, 01:38.

Stan
Member Avatar

They could do what they did with Robbie and say a familiar face returns on 12th, but they actually return as the doof-doof on 11th.
Posted Image

MrJames
Member Avatar

Shamelessness
That would be bliss.

I don't think they'd call a previously recurring recasted character a 'familiar face' so it will definitely be somebody else I think.

Shamelessness
Member Avatar

Jean will be back in week 3 for the funeral.
Posted Image

Member Avatar

Shamelessness
3 Jan 2016, 23:10
Jean will be back in week 3 for the funeral.
So we know that-
Mo
Stacey
Kat
Jean
Belinda
Are the confirmed Slaters for the funeral

eastend90
Member Avatar

So the funeral is w/c commencing 18th January which rules out Jean as the surprise return on the 12th-watch the funeral end up clashing with emmerdale on the 19th (case in point there is currently an hour-long Emmerdale down for that evening according to Digiguide.)

Member Avatar

eastend90
3 Jan 2016, 23:31
So the funeral is w/c commencing 18th January which rules out Jean as the surprise return on the 12th-watch the funeral end up clashing with emmerdale on the 19th (case in point there is currently an hour-long Emmerdale down for that evening according to Digiguide.)
Is Louise the familiar face?
Edited by Michelle Fowler,Ice Skater, 3 Jan 2016, 23:34.

Shamelessness
Member Avatar

3 Jan 2016, 23:34
eastend90
3 Jan 2016, 23:31
Is Louise the familiar face?
She could be since Phil and Sharon are top of the cast list, but I don't see why they would credit her for the 15th but not the 12th and 14th.

I'm pretty sure it'll just be Belinda though. DS say she's back on the 11th but she's not credited for the whole week.
Edited by Shamelessness, 3 Jan 2016, 23:39.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · EastEnders Current & Future · Next Topic »
Add Reply