Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Walford Web, the online home of EastEnders' discussion since 1997. We cover EastEnders news, discussion and spoilers. Join the discussion and make your voice heard! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're wondering what EastEnders is, click here to see what all the fuss is about.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Denise Fox Appreciation Thread
Topic Started: 20 Aug 2016, 03:14 (18,180 Views)
Zachary
Member Avatar

BOW DOWN TO QUEEN D

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Michelle Fowler,Ice Skater
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Zachary
Member Avatar

I can't believe the Jane Beale thread is more popular than this one.  :'(

The Walford Wonder
Member Avatar
My son is in the kitchen eating a biscuit.

"He's bought me vaguely racist oven gloves."

Posted Image

Get Outta My Pub
Member Avatar

The Walford Wonder
21 Aug 2016, 16:17

Posted Image
I forgot about that! Do you have an episode date?

The Walford Wonder
Member Avatar
My son is in the kitchen eating a biscuit.

Get Outta My Pub
21 Aug 2016, 16:25
The Walford Wonder
21 Aug 2016, 16:17

Posted Image
I forgot about that! Do you have an episode date?
23 December 2013. I love the description of the episode: "Patrick opens a present and Denise is unimpressed to discover a pair of vaguely racist oven gloves inside."
Edited by The Walford Wonder, 21 Aug 2016, 16:27.

Ross
Member Avatar
I'm in the kitchen eating a biscuit
Queen Denise. Best actress on the show; and best character too when effort is actually made.

Ender
Member Avatar

I love Denise. I think it's mostly down to Diane who is probably the most talented and charismatic actress on show currently. I'm also loving Denise and Kush together, it's so unusual to have sexy couples on EastEnders but they BRING IT.

Ender
Member Avatar

I'm still hating the idea of a Denise and Phil baby. It just makes me think they see her as too insignificant in her own right and need to tie her to King Phil to make her important which bothers me. Characters dragged into King Phil's orbit often don't fare well and I bet she becomes a victim of his bullying and "authority" Grrrr.

Ender
Member Avatar

This forum has made me nervous about my favorites. It wouldn't have occurred to me a Denise pregnancy could be seen as an exit line. Running off with King Phil's baby would be a terrible exit for Denise. I'd hate to lose Diana Parish who is just fabulous and for me the best actress on the show.

Ender
Member Avatar

Queen D OWNED tonight's episode. I don't like the pregnancy idea but if it gives wonderful Diane Parish screen time then that's obviously a really positive thing. Best. Actress. On. The. Show.

Ender
Member Avatar

I'm really not sure how to feel about recent developments with Denise. I like her with Kush so that's a good thing, but King Phil as the Baby Daddy? Noooo. Obviously it will lead to increased screen time which i want because Diane is just too good and so watchable, but I'm sick of King Phil and I think the story will end up being more about him and Sharon than Denise. He'll bully Denise and he'll bully his way into the child's life and he'll throw his weight around and I'm sick of that and I don't want Denise the victim of it. If she stands up to him and the story shows her strength I might not hate it but at the moment I'm just thinking eurgh.

Londongirl89
Default Avatar

Ender
23 Aug 2016, 20:14
I love Denise. I think it's mostly down to Diane who is probably the most talented and charismatic actress on show currently. I'm also loving Denise and Kush together, it's so unusual to have sexy couples on EastEnders but they BRING IT.
I love Denise. I really love her and Kush together. They are definitely a sexy couple. Their kissing scenes are quite realistic. Like it doesn't seem like just two actors playing parts.

Londongirl89
Default Avatar

I don't know where they are going with the pregnancy storyline.

Ender
Member Avatar

I think the pregnancy is about linking her to the Mitchells because only then can she be seen as important. :rolleyes: Denise and Phil have had some good scenes before but I'm so bored of Phil right now that having one of my favorites drawn into his Kingdom doesn't thrill me.

Ender
Member Avatar

I hated the episode but as she often can, Diane almost saved it with her natural brilliance. She's so talented and watchable, how is it possible they can't come up with decent stories for her and have to resort to Mitchell babies?

Londongirl89
Default Avatar

It does seem like an unnecessary storyline. I don't get the point of it.
Edited by Londongirl89, 6 Sep 2016, 03:53.

Sue Osman
Member Avatar

I just wanted to say I'd be posting a lot if I didn't know I'd end up ranting about this pregnancy story and souring the whole point of an appreciation thread.

Londongirl89
Default Avatar

Shall we discuss how great Denise and Kush are as a couple?

Loki
Member Avatar
full time mad bitch
I am pleased that she is continuing with her studies.

I think the paternity reveal could be the iconic moment Denise has been waiting for, crying out for.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · EastEnders Fan Clubs · Next Topic »
Add Reply