Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Walford Web, the online home of EastEnders' discussion since 1997. We cover EastEnders news, discussion and spoilers. Join the discussion and make your voice heard! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're wondering what EastEnders is, click here to see what all the fuss is about.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ingrid Solberg Appreciation Thread
Topic Started: 25 Nov 2017, 01:14 (499 Views)
IngridSolberg
Member Avatar

A thread to celebrate Walford’s favourite nanny played by the wonderful Pernille Broch!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ingrid S
Member Avatar

How its taken this long for a thread to be created for her, I do not know.

I absolutely <3 Ingrid.
Used to be Dan S. Then Derek H. But since Derek has sadly departed, am now Ingrid S, in tribute to my now favourite character.

NevermindMe
Default Avatar

I really missed Ingrid in this evenings elisode.

Can’t wait for her to appear again and, I believe it’s called, slay?

NevermindMe
Default Avatar

Can we rename this thread ‘The Chronicles of Ingrid Solberg’?

I can’t wait to watch her next adventures.

Like Cam said, no one can usher a child out of a scene quite like Pernille Broch - she just lights up the scene for me the moment she appears.

Ingrid S
Member Avatar

I think Ingrid is amazing and such a delightful, refreshing character. You could have a scene with Mr. Dull (aka Jay) being at his most dullest but if Ingrid walked in it would go from being one of the most boring, painful scenes ever to one of the brightest, most scintillating of the entire series.

Plus she's easy on the eye too!
Used to be Dan S. Then Derek H. But since Derek has sadly departed, am now Ingrid S, in tribute to my now favourite character.

Lilith
Member Avatar

I really like Ingrid and I hope she gets a bit more of a story. Recently she's just been ushering children out of the room.
Keanu seems to have been dumbed down recently and we haven't seen these two together for a while. If they don't keep her romance with him going, she needs an actual storyline soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · EastEnders Fan Clubs · Next Topic »
Add Reply