Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Walford Web, the online home of EastEnders' discussion since 1997. We cover EastEnders news, discussion and spoilers. Join the discussion and make your voice heard! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're wondering what EastEnders is, click here to see what all the fuss is about.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A celebration of all Eastenders away episodes....
Topic Started: 12 Jan 2018, 22:53 (386 Views)
soetmo
Member Avatar

Has anyone got a chronology.... pics etc.

I loved away episodes and have some real nostalgia for them :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sarah Hills
Member Avatar

My favourites were the ones in Italy in 1997 when Ian took the kids back from Cindy.
Seems right somehow that today of all days you should lose your job agaaaaain!

EastEndlad
Member Avatar

I remember when Pat and Peggy went to Brighton
Watch me Daddy!

Shamelessness
Member Avatar

This page from Wikipedia was merged in 2013 but here’s an old version, it’s a comprehensive list up to 2011.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=EastEnders_off_set_episodes&oldid=527101438
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · EastEnders Past · Next Topic »
Add Reply